DentMate Web Site & Mobile Service Terms and Conditions of Use
By accessing the DentMate web site or using the DentMate mobile app, you are agreeing to be bound by these Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site and mobile app are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
2. General Terms
You may not:
- modify or copy the materials, images, or source code;
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on DentMate's web site or Mobile App;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or "mirror" the materials in any way.
- attempt to directly access DentMate's private API by means other than what is delivered by the DentMate site & mobile app
- We reserve the right to cancel service or disable access to DentMate's site and/or mobile app at anytime.
- You are solely responsible for your use of the DentMate Site & Mobile App, and any charges accrued for accessing these services through your data providers. (Phone Carriers, Internet Providers, etc)
- You are responsible for keeping your password and login information secret, and agree not to share your personal login information with other users. If your are a company admin, you responsible for managing the users that can link with your company, and providing them with the information they need to access the account.
- The materials on DentMate's web site & mobile app are provided "as is". DentMate makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, DentMate does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site/mobile app or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall DentMate be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use/access DentMate's Internet site or mobile app, even if DentMate or a DentMate authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. In addition all pricing and calculations in the DentMate app are provided as-is. It is the duty of the user to verify that the pricing provided is is in-line with the users requirements, and DentMate does not warrant any pricing calculations.
5. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on DentMate's web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. DentMate does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. DentMate may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. DentMate does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
DentMate has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by DentMate of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user's own risk.
8. Governing Law
Any claim relating to DentMate's web site shall be governed by the laws of the State of Kentucky without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
9. Intellectual Property
The content of the DentMate website and mobile app are protected by law. You may not copy or mirror any content contained within this Website without prior written consent from DentMate. None of the content may be reproduced, distributed, published, displayed, downloaded, or transmitted in any form by any means without our prior written consent, or the consent of the applicable copyright owner. DentMate does not grant you any licenses, express or implied, to the intellectual property of DentMate.
10. Cancellations & Refunds
DentMate does not provide refunds. In the event you cancel your subscription, your subscription will remain active through the current billing cycle and will not renew for the coming month. After cancelling you will not be billed beyond the active billing cycle (Billed Monthly), and billing should only reoccur should you renew/reactivate your subscription.